29 May 2012

As a Team, We Must be ONE

As a student, you must have been in a group project, right? Well, the same here.

But I've never doing good in those tasks. Group tasks. Working in a team.

As in example, when my team needed to make a presentation for certain subjects, I would end up not giving some people (my teammates) a chance, but at the last minute of the presentation when I needed them the most, they would turn their backs at me. Well, that's quite fair. That's fair for the dumb person typing this. The person who thinks she can do all the job alone. Selfish. Conceited. Arrogant. Name it all.

I should stop this mindset. I should. I must.

And then there are some people called bestfriends in my little world. Two people that I really respect right now.

A hardworking person and a smart-humble one. Could you ask a better bestfriends?

The hardworking person taught me to do your best at anything. I mean, anything. And be patient, but firm at the same time. I adore her for that, she's good leader and teacher for me.

The smart-humble person taught me to be a trustful person, to be a person that anyone can lean on and always play fair. She said there's no a successful football team without a good teamwork. Although the greatest football players gathered in a team, if there's no team work it would just be a waste.

and that words stabbed me.


Maybe I'm not a good teammate now, or tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow. But I'm trying my best to be a selfless, patient, and trustful person and also trust other people each day.

I maybe not a good teammate yet, but I'm trying to make my --our-- group the best, by making my --our-- group ONE



inspired by EXO and the leaders, maybe

Well, it's a wrong time to post something on blog, tomorrow is Wednesday, the most busiest day ever he he

No comments:

Post a Comment