06 November 2010

Painting Shoes

It's my old project heuheu until now, it hasn't finished (I'm too lazy finish it -___-)
then while I wait my lazy side away, I will show you my tools for doing this
first, this is all of the tools


number 1 is :
box of the shoe, I didn't buy it. My friend, PUTRI, bought it as my birthday gift :D Lalalalalalala~ of course I felt happy, because I think the shoe is expensive (because I don't have money to buy it. Poor me~ :P) and I don't know where I can buy it.


number 2 :
That's my SISTER, FARAH oil paint. Yes, again, I don't have money to buy it too hahahaha :P and I think my sister won't use it again, because she doesn't have school assigment to use that.

number 3 :
THAT'S THE Painting Shoes. I only done with the background and some detail. Hh.. I think I should finish it immediately -,-

number 4 :
it's my inspiration. A small blue teddy bear. ATHIRA, my friend in elementary school gave it to me :)

number 5 :
The waterproof pen, black and orange. Hahahaha again, that's my birthday gift from FIDA. I will use it later after the painting finish.

number 6 :
That's my brushes and pallet (that's not pallet for oil paint, but for water paint, hh.. my sister pallet lost) MY MOTHER bought the brushes for me, because I joined Painting Club at school (but I never attend it -___-) and the pallet, I dunno, I found it somewhere in my house -_-- Oh, once again, I use cooking oil as thinner substitute --______---- stupid, right?

That's all my tools. Wait, that's ALL NOT my tools, They (everyone that I coloured their name)
 give me all of that things -____- I don't seem have a fund to make a creation -..- hh poor me, it's all because I don't have enough money to buy anything (I don't have money because my bad habit, extravagant -_-cih)

Oh, I don't care about money (lies) now I just wanna say, "Hey! All of you that's giving me those things, THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!" :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment