25 August 2010

cockroach

The most feared insect in my eyes : Cockroach

yeah C.O.C.K.R.O.A.C.H
I'm too afraid with cockroaches, so I don't upload the original-__- and it isn't similar

I hate this insect soooooooo damn much. I don't know why, maybe because it's ugly, dirty and has many legs-_- UGH

And this morning, in the school, I met a cockroach. OHMAAAAANNNNN  Should I meet this-little-thing-called-cockroach in the school ? unfortunately, yes, altough the cockroach dead. It was in the bottle, and started to smell-_-

but suddenly my friend (boy) pick it out from the bottle and throw it wherever he wanted. Oh, when the cockroach still in the bottle, that's bad enough for me, and then he pick it out ? wth. In a blink of eye, my class became very noisy cause almost all girls screaming disgusted. And here's the problem :

the cockroach landed on my table

and I screamed

Oh yeah, ftw. that was embrassing, but I really scared-_- and it was the first time I screamed in the school #pleaseswallowmenow

A messages for cockroach : please leave the Earth. thanks

hm~ I'm trying to not hate you, but I think that's a difficult thing ._.

No comments:

Post a Comment